Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hellmann's Plans to Get Real - Videos and Sweepstakes Opportunity


In the current trend towards eating more natural and healthy food, it is nice to hear that Hellmann's has announced they are going to be using 100% cage free eggs in all their products by 2020.

Yes, chickens everywhere are rejoicing... and so are my taste buds!

They teamed up with Chef Tim Love to create a video series featuring Chef Love and friends sharing some great food secrets from the 30th annual Food and Wine Classic that went on in Aspen last month. Yes, the secrets are being spilled and you can learn what secrets and essential ingredients are in some of America's favorite dishes.

Right now you can visit the brand's Facebook page and enter Hellmann's Real Matters Sweepstakes to win the Grand Prize trip to next year's Food and Wine Classic, or other great prizes.

Best of luck!

*Disclaimer - This information was as a member of the One2One Network. By posting I am entered into a drawing. All opinions are, as always, my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!