Friday, July 13, 2012

Project 365 - At the Office with Daddy

Do your kids visit their Dad at work?


Mine do!

"Step into my office, guys". The kids don't wait to be asked twice.


The view is constantly changing, the office is rather cramped and dusty...


but the kids sit listening and taking it all in.


Big smiles when they return from their adventures tell me they love going to work with their Dad. Not everyday is as exciting as getting a quick ride on the bale wagon, but everyday is something new and exciting.

Do you ever take your kids to work?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!