Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Big Bang Theory - Who is Behind That Voice?


Here is a little known fact about me...

In college I dated a physics major.

And in full disclosure, he changed his major after two years, I married him and now he is a farmer. Go figure. I do remember the stories and the cast of characters that are drawn to that profession.

It should come as no surprise then that I love the Big Bang Theory! My favorite is to get my "geek" on late at night, after the kids are asleep and I am ready for a good laugh.

If you have watched the show you know that one of the big mysteries, and running gags, is Howard's Mother. We haven't seen her, but have heard her just off-screen. Okay, we did get a little teaser of her silhouette at Howard and Bernadette's wedding, but she still remains a mystery.

We have heard the raspy voice, but she is described as overweight, wearing a wig, and being a little manly. So, what image does this conjure up for you? I think it is brilliant the writers have left this character up to our imagination. For me, she is an ever-changing vision. Though I do get a little bit of Mimi (from the Drew Carey Show) in the description. Remember the blue hair and clown make-up?

I hope the illusion is never shattered and I can go on envisioning the craziest character possible. I mean, Howard is quite unique, so it only figures that his Mother would be, too.

Make sure you don't miss a beat, the Big Bang Theory Complete First and Second season are now on Blue-Ray Combo Pack. Relive all those great moments and "geek out" a little yourself. http://bit.ly/QYz0eW

*Disclaimer - I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'The Big Bang Theory.' All opinions are my own.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!