Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'll Show You Mine... My Food

Trisha over at MomDot is asking fellow bloggers to post candid pics, ahem, with their pants down. Okay, not literally.

Today she asked us to show off (Eeek!) our pantries and fridges. Yes, As Is... no quick cleaning, tossing or straightening. I am stocked to the gills, so here it is:

My fridge is frightening... I admit it. Yes, this is just for 4 people. But, I do actually go through everything weekly and use up or toss. My problem is I make my sauces and all from scratch, so there are containers full of dressings, marinades, or bits and pieces. After taking this photo I will be sitting down to organize, thank you.

I call this my pantry. It is a double door, but shallow storage for non-perishables. My vinegar, seasonings boxed mixes, pastas, etc. are all here. The kids trash the bottom two levels, and I am not very organized on the top two.

The utility room is where I stash all the Costco food. The over-sized and bulk items are ready here. This is marginally better.

Want to play? Just show off your fridge and pantry and link-up over on MomDot. Come on, share the shame. Now, if you will excuse me... I have some food to organize.
Pin It