Sunday, August 26, 2012

Motivated Monday - Stepping Up to a Challenge

When this post goes live I will be having fun with my family at PKU family camp. It is the highlight of the Summer for my kids, and even my husband and I appreciate the chance to get away from the usual routines. This year will be a little different because when I return I will be going back to boot camp.

Remember Mamavation? Remember my journey as a Mamavation Mom?


Okay, it was amazing! But, the weight has been creeping back up. I haven't made exercise a priority and it is all back like an unwanted house guest. (At least guests are easier to kick out!)

I will return from camp to hear who is part of the newest Mamavation campaign as well as joining them in the workouts, logging and hopefully... losing. But this time around I won't be alone on my journey. No, Leah has paired us up with other past grads. I am buddied up with Angela from Nine More Months. We actually were in a campaign together and I am stoked to cheer her on and get support from her.

This is it... a plan, tracking my eating via online journals and really being public about my journey... again. Ready to join me on this wild ride? I am excited to really push myself and see what Mark has in store for our workouts. Should this time around be easier? Well, I am sure I will face new challenges, but I am eager and willing to face them.

Sorry to say I will miss the twitter party and will even be showing up to this challenge a little late... I am determined to squeeze in my Monday workout before crashing after our 4 days away and eat the best I can despite traveling.

And who am I? I am a Mom of two who loves food, never finds time for exercise and has about a million and 5 reasons not to sweat. Yeah, I am a work in progress. Ready for some pics?



No, I will not be enlarging them, thank you very much! It gets a little easier to post the "before" shots, but I wouldn't really call it easy. I just keep reminding myself that every adventure has a beginning... and this is mine.

I don't have a workout or meal plan to post today because I am waiting for some of it and need time to tackle the rest. Monday will be a very busy day for this mama. I do have a goal though, I want to work on my middle... shrink, slim, tighten and tone. Anything to bust that gut I have developed.

...and Leah asked for a weight goal. With my eyes on the prize I am putting down 25 lbs. Honestly a number is hard for me to pull out. I want to be under 200 lbs and well on my way to 140lbs. Of course that will come with time and hard work. For this challenge I am going to bust my behind for a cool 25 lbs!

I hope you will join me on this journey. Have a great week.
Andrea
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Good luck on the graduate campaign!!! Can't wait to cheer you guys on & follow your journey! Have a fabulous time camping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at how good everyone's scale pictures look. I bend over to get a good shot so my toes always look all scrunched up and crinkly. I'm looking forward to rocking out the graduate campaign with you! (ok, against you, but with you, too...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, I know you will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you get time to focus on your kids at camp. Now it's time to focus on you. I know you're going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the grad campaign! You're going to do great!! Have fun camping :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheering for you here. Andrea! Andrea! Looking forward to your progress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time camping! Cheering you on in the graduate campaign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun camping! Good luck on the grad campaign you can totally rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun and I will be pending of your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will rock this, I know it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!