Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tea Time with Girl Friends Inspired by World Market - #WorldMarketSweeps

There is nothing like chatting over a cup of tea, spending time with friends and enjoying a fun and colorful table service. Well, that is why I fell in love with some of these pieces from World Market. I saw the whimsical bird tea kettle and the Lisbon collection of dishware and I ran with the idea.

Take a peak and tell me what you think of my tea time:

Tea Time from The World Market Collection



I love that at one store I can decorate, set the table and find some great drinks, cookies and other food stuff for any kind of occasion. And don't forget that I updated my bedroom there recently.

Now, if getting out and experiencing things is more your cup of tea, check out the World Market Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes:


Grand Prize package includes:

  • A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare and hotel)
  • Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
  • Personally signed glossy cookbook
  • Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
  • Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
  • A $1,000 World Market gift card

There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!

Yeah, you could recreate my tea party and then some with that gift card!

The Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes runs from August 18, 2012 until September 21, 2012.

If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. Do this as you register to enter the contest. You can also enter daily for more chances to win!

If you enjoyed my collage of World Market products, or are looking for more great collections follow them on Pinterest. You can also connect with them on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.

*Disclaimer - This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!