Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Frankenweenie - New Featurette & FREE Science Experiment Activity Sheets

Love me some Tim Burton!

His creativity, vision and unique stories are some of my favorite movies. Frankenweenie was a 1984 live-action short film directed by Tim Burton. During college, when I worked in a small video store that catered to cult film makers and foreign films, I first saw the short. Now the movie is back in animated form and full length. This new full length stop-animation is true to the original vision Burton had for the film, but was unable to do due to budget constraints.

Frankeweenie will be released October 5, 2012!



Check out Frankenweenie on Facebook.

And be sure to download the fun FREE Science Experiement sheets.



*Disclaimer - I was not compensated in any way for this post. All materials were provided by Walt Disney Studio Motion Pictures. All opinions are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!