Monday, September 17, 2012

Project 365 - Time for a Tea Party!


Nothing is more magical than introducing kids to the fun of tea parties in the afternoon.

With a tiny tea set, peppermint tea, milk and sugar, a few fun hats, feather boas and stuffed friends it is the perfect time to chat and giggle together. I have my own fond memories of tea parties with a babysitter and now I am ready to pass that on to my own children. Sometimes it is the simplest things we hold onto through life.

What are your fondest memories? Have you shared or recreated them with your own children?

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!