Thursday, October 4, 2012

Attend a MADAGASCAR 3 Circus Party at a Blockbuster Near You!

 October 6, between 11 AM – 2 PM

Blockbusters nationwide will be hosting parties where you can pre-order the DVD 
and receive a $5 gift card! See the flyer below for more details.


Check for locations near you: www.blockbuster.com/promotions
There are even a few Oregon locations, including Eugene and Springfield, participating is this fun event.

*Disclaimer - This information was provided through a PR firm. I was not compensated for this post.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!