Wednesday, October 24, 2012

PaperDirect - A Great Selection for the Holidays

Less than 2 months before Christmas! Are you ready?

Whether you still need to shop for Christmas invitations, banners or Christmas signs for your upcoming holiday events or parties, PaperDirect has a great selection of products to meet your needs for this holiday season.



Take a look around to see fold-up invitations as well as flat invitation options that you can design online to have professionally printed, or desktop printable designed papers for home/office use. While browsing, I found these Seasons Silhouette fold-up invitations.


Wouldn't these be perfect to announce a holiday party? 

We usually try to get our friends together at least once in December. It is a great chance to see friends and connect before the craziness of traveling and the holidays begin. I don't usually send out formal invitations, but these might be the inspiration I need to start a new tradition this year.

As for their banners, I already have my eye on one design to help advertise our annual toy drive for Christmas.

PaperDirect has other products as well. Be sure to check out their Certificates/Awards, Business items, Presentation/Promotion products as well as traditional wedding invitations, etc. while on their site. If you are needing return address labels for your invitations, they can help you with those as well.


*Disclaimer - This sponsored post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for my time investment and work on this campaign. All opinions expressed are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!