Thursday, November 22, 2012

Don't Just Sit This Holiday, Dance! #CleverJD4


Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps

Ready for a little less wobble with your gobble this year? Looking for a way to get everyone moving this holiday? Well, last night we tried out Just Dance 4 for Xbox 360 Kinect and it is a great way to keep everyone busy before and after the main event.



The toughest part of Thanksgiving for me is keeping my family busy as they wait for the meal, or try not to doze off into a food-induced coma afterwards. You know, a little healthy family competition is a good thing. And, it might even take away a little of that extra-helping guilt.


My kids had a blast with Will Smith's Wild Wild West. The new 4th edition has over 40 hit tracks and some fun new features sure to keep your family entertained.


There are many great ways to share, post to Facebook or save and watch your video creation and stills from the dance later. This was our favorite feature and caused quite a few giggles.


My favorite feature is the just sweat, which I have used with previous versions. It doesn't seem like exercising when you are just dancing.


And my husband's favorite part? This edition included Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. Just epic.

This year we are staying in with colds, but I am not worried about my little ones turning into couch potatoes or asking, "is it dinnertime yet?". We are joining in on the 'Dancegiving' fun with Just Dance 4 from Ubisoft.

Be sure to get your own copy to spice up your next holiday party. Find this game on Amazon, or your favorite Ubisoft retailer.

*Disclaimer - I was given a review copy to try out, but all opinions and experiences are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!