Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project 365 - Our Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot

Photos have been lacking hear since I became pregnant. Luckily, my energy seems to be coming back a little more each day.

Last month we did have a chance to get out and snap some photos of the kids in the pumpkin patch. I'm not ready to post the actually pics we will be using for our holiday cards or gifts, but my son was busy enjoying the camera so I will give you a tiny peak at that.


The pumpkins haven't lasted the wet weather around here, but I was glad to get in a few pics while we could. It actually seemed like a fabulous year for the pumpkins. They were big, beautiful and stayed dry enough to not begin rotting before Halloween. The kids love our annual trip down to the pumpkin patch. This time we didn't bring home any squash, we just stopped in for some pictures and were back with friends to actually select our yearly decorations.


I had the T-shirts made for each of the kids by The Pecking Order by Zoe's Attic on Etsy. Completely open for customization  I was able to request the tractor be orange (since my FIL has a thing about the green John Deere style!) and they even fit on my nephew's entire name without a problem. They did such a great job on the prints. Be sure to check out their Christmas shirt designs, as well.

The group shots turned out adorable and I can't wait to show them off.

Do you do family photos every year? I am glad that my husband has the patience to wrangle the kids every year.  At least this time around it wasn't my kids that were crying. Next year should be interesting as we will have another tiny one to incorporate into our tradition.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!