Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


From a Winter wind storm and clean up, lingering colds, Holiday hustle and bustle, internet outages and pregnancy fatigue, I took a little time off to devote to my family. Never fear, we are all doing well and I am currently brainstorming my blogging calendar for the upcoming months.

Our Christmas was simple, but with a lot of time spent together as a family. We did have time to slip in a few living room luge runs...


And we also made it up to the mountains to hunt for our Christmas tree. It has become quite the family tradition. The kids look forward to seeing the snow and getting in their first snow angels for the year.



Now I am gearing up for the new year and looking forward to all the fun 2013 will bring. With a baby on the way, school starting for my oldest and so many craft and recipe ideas floating around in my brain, it is sure to be a great one.

So, since I haven't said it yet, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!