Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

From my family to yours, Happy New Year!


We spent a quiet night in with cookies, chocolate Silk and sparkling cranberry juice for a end of the evening toast. Spending time with my family is the best way to celebrate the ending of one year and the start of another.


In 2013 my son will begin Kindergarten and become a big brother again.


My daughter will no longer be the youngest and will be welcoming a new baby brother or sister into the family.

I can't wait to see what else 2013 is going to bring for our family.  It is a fresh year, a fresh start and the perfect chance to enjoy life.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!