Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pamper Yourself and Those You Love with Nivea #HolidayGuide #CBias


The cold weather, the extra time in the kitchen and pregnancy hormones have left me not only needing a little pampering this holiday season, but wanting to share it with those I love. I know we don't always have a lot of extra time right now, but Nivea gives me a chance to sneak in a little daily pampering.

In my home we all suffer from our own Winter dry skin. My husband is a farmer and his hands get rough and dry, my son has itchy dry skin on his legs and not only do I have dry knees and elbows, I know my expanding belly will start itching for some lotion time. Of course, with all the seasonal parties I want my skin to look and feel it's best, so a good daily lotion is a must.

Not only great for my own personal pampering routine, Nivea is currently featured in Blue Party Prints' Holiday e-Gift Guide as a healthy pampering gift idea. The #HolidayGuide includes this inexpensive essential available right in Walmart that would make a great addition to a gift basket, or a thoughtful stocking stuffer. Though I haven't thought to include lotion in past stocking gifts, this year I have been inspired to add it to my shopping list.


My local Walmart has a large selection of Nivea products, from full sized products, to smaller portable options and even chap stick. Last year when my Mom came to visit near the holidays I made her a basket full of lotions, body wash, toothpaste and other essentials now a hassle to take through an airport. A bottle of Nivea Daily Lotion would be a great addition for guests to enjoy during their stay.


I selected a large bottle of the Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion to use on my knees, elbows and hands this time of year. I have tried several of the different formulas, and love all of them. Nivea Smooth Sensation Daily Lotion is a favorite I already keep on my nightstand. I like to use it after my shower and before I go to bed. It helps me keep my skin soft and smooth throughout the day.

Be sure to check out the holiday e-gift guide before heading out to do your holiday shopping. Walmart is one of our favorite stops for useful stocking stuffers and this guide may give you some new holiday gift inspiration.  Check out this excerpt:


Of course, you may want to buy a bigger stocking to fit all these great ideas! We noticed these on our last shopping trip. It might just be big enough to hold all the Nivea products my Walmart stocks on their shelves.


I consider lotion to be one pump to pampering. As a busy Mom this time of year I find it harder and harder to carve out time for myself. But with lotion, I don't have an excuse. Nivea absorbs quickly without leaving my skin or hands feeling greasy, but I get to enjoy how it moisturizes all day.

So if you suffer from Winter dry skin, or know someone who does, share the pampering with a bottle of Nivea. And if you are really good this year, maybe you will find Nivea in your stocking.


Disclaimer - I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias®  and Nivea #CBias #SocialFabric. All opinions and experiences are my own.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried this but sounds amazing!!! Love all the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!