Saturday, January 26, 2013
#blogathon2 Has Begun! Let's Be Productive.
Juggling general life, family and blogging can be hard. Seems like one area always suffers while I succeed in another. There are so many reasons why I was excited to join in on my first Blogathon. I could give you excuses all day why I have such a long to-do list, but first let's just look at what I hope to tackle this weekend.
1. Finish my recipe index (formatting and links)
2. Get products photographed for the week
3. Write and schedule 3-4 posts for the week
4. Schedule my tweets
5. Start on my Editorial Calendar for the year
6. Update my expenses/income spreadsheet
Yes, very ambitious, but I also have pregnancy insomnia on my side. Most of these tasks, except writing and photographing, are the types of things I put off way too long. If I kept my bookkeeping and calendar up to date, I am sure it would save me time in the long run.
There is still time to join in on the Blogathon. Just sign up and link up your kick off post.
What do you need to accomplish for blogging this weekend?