Saturday, January 26, 2013

#blogathon2 Has Begun! Let's Be Productive.

Biannual Blogathon Bash


Juggling general life, family and blogging can be hard. Seems like one area always suffers while I succeed in another. There are so many reasons why I was excited to join in on my first Blogathon. I could give you excuses all day why I have such a long to-do list, but first let's just look at what I hope to tackle this weekend.

My goals:

1. Finish my recipe index (formatting and links)
2. Get products photographed for the week
3. Write and schedule 3-4 posts for the week
4. Schedule my tweets
5. Start on my Editorial Calendar for the year
6. Update my expenses/income spreadsheet

Yes, very ambitious, but I also have pregnancy insomnia on my side. Most of these tasks, except writing and photographing, are the types of things I put off way too long. If I kept my bookkeeping and calendar up to date, I am sure it would save me time in the long run.

There is still time to join in on the Blogathon. Just sign up and link up your kick off post.
What do you need to accomplish for blogging this weekend?


Andrea
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in. Good ole Insomnia, helps every time! Just be warned that the more you read and talk to others participating, the more ideas you'll add to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is an ambitious list you have. Good for you. Just dropped in to say "hi" and hope you have a fun blogathon w/e.


    Patricia, Sugar & Spice & All Things ? Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to go by and visit everyone from the blogathon! (And follow on twitter/pinterest/fb..i'm doing good except on the FB..that always takes me longer!) (i'm xxpollypocket on pinterest and twitter and nicholes.autumn.rain is my fb page) I hope you accomplished a lot. I didn't get as much done as i'd have liked, but...there is always next time! :) My post is here http://autumn-rain.net/featured/biannual-blogathon-bash-kick-off-post
    I hope to see you around and get to interact with you more!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!