Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Food Frenzy - 2/22 (Link Up Your Recipes!)

I can't believe how February is flying by. 

I have already started meal and treat planning for next month's big holidays - St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Since I have little kids, I try to make the fun, food and crafts last all month long. We are only young once, right? Glad to have you stopping  by Friday Food Frenzy this week and can't wait to see what you have to share with us.

Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and  Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to come share your recipes and browse others for some great cooking ideas at home.  How many times do you hear "What's for dinner?" Surprise them with a new dish you found on Friday Food Frenzy. 

There are no restrictions on this linky, just love for you to link up a tried and true recipe of your choice. Each week we will feature one recipe so be sure and come back and click on your favorite recipe. This recipe will also be pinned on our Friday Food Frenzy Pinterest Board. Of course we would love love love it, if you followed our blogs and be sure to tell all your friends to stop by too.   Please visit the three recipes in the linky that are listed as HOST.  We really appreciate your visit.

THIS WEEKS FEATURED RECIPE IS Homemade Cheese Bagels from Cooke's Frontier.  Wow I have never attempted Bagels and these look like something straight out of the bagel shop.  Impressive. 


Feel free to grab a button to link up your post as well so others can join in the fun too!
 photo
fridayfoodfrenzy_zpse991f6d0.jpg
Adventures In All Things FoodMostlty Food and Crafts



Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. My spousе and I stumbleԁ over herе coming from a different wеb address аnd thought
    I should check things out. I lіke what I ѕee so now i am folloωіng you.
    Looκ fоrwaгd to exploring your web page agaіn.



    my wеb-site; article kevo review

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!