Thursday, June 13, 2013

Enjoy Disney Planes Activities for Father's Day!

I hope you have an amazing Father's Day on Sunday doting on the Dads in your life. This year is extra special for our family as we are welcoming new baby Elliott into the world. Yes, my husband is back in the role of chief diaper changer as I recover from my C-section.

One of the things he is looking forward to doing with our older children is taking them to watch Planes later this Summer. Cars 2 was actually the first movie my daughter saw in the theater and both children are huge Cars fans.

To help share the excitement, here is a Father's Day Card from Disney Planes provided to my by Disney Pictures. Enjoy!


Enjoy these free printables from Disney, too:

Download Spend the day with dad! Father's Day Activities


“Like” Disney’s PLANES on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DisneyPlanes

"Follow" Disney’s PLANES on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyPictures

Visit the website: www.disney.com/Planes

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!