Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Food Frenzy (7/5) - Soaking Up Summer

I hope everyone had a great and safe 4th of July! We were glad to spend time with friends and enjoy our kids along with a traditional BBQ. It is still Summer and the fresh foods just keep coming. Local melon is so close, I can taste it. Corn is here and berries are still going strong. I can't wait to get into the kitchen and make the most out of all the current flavors that Summer has to offer. 

Ready to get cooking? So glad to have you hear and can't wait to see what you have to share this week.

friday food frenzy  summer


Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and  Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to FRIDAY FOOD FRENZY where we come share your best recipes and browse others for some great and often easy recipes to try at home.

How many times do you hear "What's for dinner?", surprise them with a cookbook recipe you found on Friday Food Frenzy.  Outside of following the hostesses, we just love for you to link up a tried and true recipe of your choice. Each week we will feature one recipe so be sure to stick around and click on your favorite recipes. The featured recipe will also be pinned on our Friday Food Frenzy Pinterest Board. Be sure to tell your friends we are cooking up a storm this Friday and to join the party.  Thanks again for stopping by and either sharing your recipe or viewing recipes from other talented cooks.

 Please visit the three recipes in the linky that are listed as HOST.  We really appreciate your visit.

This week's Featured Recipe comes from Making Memories with your kids.  She is an amazing baker and since this is my ultimate Girl Scout Cookie I thought I would share her Homemade Samoa Bars from last week's hop.   Wow my mouth is watering already.  Thanks for stopping by.  

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!