Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Men Shop Mobile - Happy Anniversary eBay Mobile! #spon

*Disclaimer - I wrote this post on behalf of Splash Creative Media for eBay Mobile. All opinions and experiences are my own.


I do most of the shopping in our home. I do the weekly in-store shopping, I shop online, I shop for deals, bargains and love picking up hard to find items on eBay. Just this past week I scored a huge lot of Tinkertoys for my kids to play with. I do all my on-line shopping on my laptop.

My husband though, is the king of comparison shopping on his mobile phone.  He has the sites bookmarked and he does a lot of ordering even before I can pull my iPhone out of my purse.

Statistics show that men are more likely to use their mobile phone as an in-store shopping tool. My husband definitely fits that bill. In fact, when I mentioned this to him he said, "Of, course!"


Maybe it is an efficiency thing. My husband prefers to hear about sales and promotions on his phone as well. He doesn't check circulars, he doesn't travel to various stores to compare prices. He often searches for sales and reviews via his phone. Actually, he does it all with his phone, simply and quickly. Having him along when I shop means I will find the best deals, the best products and exactly what I'm looking for.

You could say that eBay Mobile was made for guys like my husband. Tech savvy and bargain motivated.

If you haven't tried the eBay Mobile app before, it is a great way to find what you want on your smart phone or tablet wherever the shopping urge hits you.

This July eBay Mobile is celebrating their 5th anniversary with a fun Twitter party, tomorrow, where you can win great prizes.

eBay Mobile 5th Anniversary Twitter party

Date: Wednesday, July 10

Time: 12 - 1 pm PST

Party URL: www.ebay.com/mobile5 (Party URL will be live on the day of the event.) 

Hashtag: #eBayMobile Please note: you must participate from that URL to be eligible to win. 

Prizes: $25 eBay gift cards given away every 5 minutes to a Tweeter who has RSVP'd below and is actively participating in the party from the above URL.


Hope to see you all there! And good luck.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!