Thursday, August 29, 2013

Friday Food Frenzy (8/30) - School Nights and Recipe Ideas

Has school started in your area? School starts here next week and I think I am finally ready to face the fact that my oldest will be starting Kindergarten. It is hard to send him off, but even harder is deciding how to meal plan and keep everyone happy during the school year. I want to prep some items for easy breakfasts, I need new ideas for packing lunches and of course I want a family meal everyone will enjoy. Tall order? Maybe, but I hope to grab a few new ideas on this week's Friday Food Frenzy Linky. 

So, show me what you have and what you like to make. Welcome to this week's linky. I hope you find some delicious inspiration, too.
friday food frenzy  summer

Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and  Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to FRIDAY FOOD FRENZY where we come share your best food recipes and browse others for some great and often easy recipes to try at home.

How many times do you hear "What's for dinner?", surprise them with a cookbook recipe you found on Friday Food Frenzy.  Outside of following the hostesses, we just love for you to link up a tried and true food recipe sof your choice. Each week we will feature up to three food recipes so be sure to stick around and click on your favorite recipes. The featured recipe will also be pinned on our Friday Food Frenzy Pinterest Board. Be sure to tell your friends we are cooking up a storm this Friday and to join the party.  Thanks again for stopping by and either sharing your recipe or viewing recipes from other talented cooks.

 Please visit the three recipes in the linky that are listed as HOST.  We really appreciate your visit.

Why just feature one recipe from all the amazing links? From now on I will be featuring a meal of recipes including main dish dessert and a side so you can make your family a great meal from these tried and true recipes from our great food bloggers. This week's back to school snack and meal ideas featured meal includes Our Eating Habits Oatmeal Cookies



Oatmeal Cookies[/caption] Homemade Hummus recipe by Mom Knows Best [caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Homemade Hummus recipe[/caption] And finally Bakewell Junctions Asiago Soft Pretzel Recipe [caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="614"] Asiago Soft Pretzels[/caption]  
 I look forward to hearing what you have been busy doing in the kitchen!

  Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!