Saturday, September 14, 2013

All Jarred Up - Now Open in Portland, OR

*Disclaimer - I was sent samples in order to write an honest review. No monetary compensation was received. All experiences and opinions are my own.

online treats

I'm so excited to share this great little spot and idea hailing from my home state of Oregon. All Jarred Up has a clever concept of treats you can ship or eat right out of a mason jar. Adorable, portable and truly tasty, you have to give All Jarred Up goodies a try!

Originally these handmade creations; pies, quick-bread, cookies, sauces and toffee were available only online through Etsy. You can still order your jars online, but now you can see an expanded selection at their new cart location in Portland Oregon.

My box arrived well packed and intact. Each jar is labeled with the item name, ingredients, re-heating instructions, sealed and decorated with checkerboard cloth. It is a very cute presentation.

Cookies

Yeah, I have quite a thing for glass and reusable containers, so these treats were even sweeter being packaged in jars. I was really intrigued by these little cookies, the lemon lavender cookies. Oh, man. I followed the directions on the lid to warm them in the oven and,

All Jarred Up

...my whole home smelled of the most divine lavender lemon awesomeness! Believe it or not, I did share these cookies. Well, just a bite or two.


Aren't they pretty?  These are about as close to fresh warm baked goods as I could get through the mail.


The pies are such a cute idea! I love the individual servings in small glass jars. Like the cookies, I warmed them in the oven and served them as is. These would make great gifts for starving college students or even new Moms. Shoot, my Mom lives alone and would flip for getting a pie in the mail from me. Give them away as a hostess gift, party favor or just a simple, "thank you".

All Jarred Up

The toffee was delicious. Sweet and crunchy, it was also a great item to ship in a jar. Enjoy a piece and then screw back on the lid to save the rest for later.

Toffee

If you are in the area, be sure to stop in and check out what the All Jarred Up food cart has to offer. You can find it at:

321 SW 2nd Avenue, Portland, OR

All Jarred Up

Be sure to like them Etsy and follow their Facebook page for updates on new products and announcements.
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!