Monday, September 23, 2013

Finding Fun with McCain Potatoes + Facebook Contest

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for McCain Foods. I received a sample to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.


Kids can be really tough food critics! Some nights I go all out, but usually I am just trying to fix a meal that my whole family will eat without complaint. My son is becoming more adventurous with his eating, but my daughter has hit the stage where every bite has to be encouraged. I know my kids belong to me because one thing they are always up for is a potato.

Yes, french fries, tots, sweet potato fries, etc. all make my family smile, but when I tried the McCain Smiles from my local Fred Meyers and Walmart, it was pure dinner magic. My kids were amazed that these smiling faces were made out of tasty mashed potatoes and perfect for dipping. Just like fries, I simply baked them in the oven till golden brown.


My kids wasted no time in digging in. We paired these with hamburgers and cantaloupe for a fast and delicious meal.

They are soft and delicious inside and crisp on the outside. All of us enjoyed this unique take on a potato side dish. Even better, they are all natural.


McCain Potatoes is currently running a Grocery Goodness Giveaway on Facebook.

One winner each week (8 total) will win a $500 grocery store gift card. Contestants can also check out the Grocery Goodness Giveaway tab for to receive a $1 off coupon off any 1 bag of McCain Potato products!  See full details on the McCain Potatoes Facebook page.

“Load up on groceries your family loves, and bring naturally good moments to the dinner table every time you serve McCain Potatoes."
Okay, be sure to head over to enter, grab a coupon and try out McCain Potatoes for yourself. With several varieties to choose from, I am sure your family can share a smile over dinner as well.

What style of McCain Potatoes would you like to try?

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!