Tuesday, September 17, 2013

How Do You Top Your Triscuit? New Flavors to Enjoy.

*Disclaimer - I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Triscuit. I received products to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating. All opinions and experiences are my own. #BrownRiceTriscuit

#BrownRiceTriscuit

I love a good crunchy snack. Triscuits have always been my favorite cracker. They are just so unique in flavor and texture. But, have you seen the new Triscuits on the shelf?

Brown rice, red beans, sweet potato... in my beloved cracker?

Yes! Building on a hundred-year wheat tradition, they are jazzing things up by adding in brown rice along with real-food ingredients for natural flavor. Whole grains? Yes, these crackers have them. They still contain wheat, of course. What they don't have is high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, cholesterol or artificial flavors. There is only room for the real stuff woven in there.

#BrownRiceTriscuit

I was sent the Brown Rice crackers seasoned with Sea Salt & Black Pepper, Red Bean seasoned with Roasted Red Pepper and Sweet Potato seasoned with Roasted Sweet Onion.

I like to think of myself as a traditionalist, but these new flavors rivaled the original! I love that they still had the same signature texture and crunch, just with more flavor options.

#BrownRiceTriscuit

The flavors were finger-licking good and I was happy snacking on them alone, but when I added my usual go-to Triscuit toppings, sharp cheddar cheese or a smear of cream cheese, it was the perfect mid-afternoon snack for a busy Mom.

#BrownRiceTriscuit

Rocco DiSpirito has teamed up with Triscuit to create some amazing topper recipes. You can find them all on Triscuit's Pinterest Recipe page. They inspired me to ransack my fridge and create these tasty little toppers: Brown Rice and Red Bean Triscuits seasoned with Roasted Red Pepper and topped with sharp cheddar, rotisserie chicken, sweet corn and fresh cracked black pepper. This little morsel packs strong flavors with sweet and spicy. Yum!

Triscuit Toppers

Connect with Triscuit on Facebook and Twitter to hear about new products and promotions.

So, have your tried the new Triscuits with Brown Rice? How would you top your Triscuit?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!