Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Food Frenzy (12/27) Looking to 2014

Regardless of if you make New Year's Resolutions to lose weight, eat better or exercise more... a new year is a fresh start. I just bought a new planner and was amazed at all the blank pages and promise that those empty lines signify to me. It is also a time for me to getting my blogging plans made and editorial calender sketched out. 

Yesterday I began setting up a new laptop and while looking through old files I had a chance to see all the foods I made and enjoyed this year. There have been quite a few. Now I am looking forward to our Superbowl Party and Valentine's Dinner. What were your best dishes of 2013? What do you hope to make or try in the coming year? I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. Let's get pinning! 

  

  Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to FRIDAY FOOD FRENZY where we come share your best food recipes and browse others for some great and often easy recipes to try at home. How many times do you hear "What's for dinner?", surprise them with a cookbook recipe you found on Friday Food Frenzy.
Outside of following the hostesses, we just love for you to link up a tried and true food recipe of your choice. Each week we will feature up to three food recipes so be sure to stick around and click on your favorite recipes. The featured recipe will also be pinned on our Friday Food Frenzy Pinterest Board. Be sure to tell your friends we are cooking up a storm this Friday and to join the party. Thanks again for stopping by and either sharing your recipe or viewing recipes from other talented cooks.

Please visit the three recipes in the linky that are listed as HOST. We really appreciate your visit.

Why just feature one food recipe from all the amazing links? From now on I will be featuring a meal of recipes including a main dish, a dessert and a side so you can make your family a great meal from these tried and true recipes from our great food bloggers. In preparation for New Years I have picked some recipes that suit your plans.

 For the football games be sure and make some Red Hot Buffalo Chicken dip from Lori's Culinary Creations.



Start the new year with a hearty breakfast of Biscuits and Sausage from Mostly Food & Crafts.

   

 Everything looked amazing, thanks again for linking up your amazing food recipes and New Year Recipes! Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!