Saturday, December 28, 2013

Home From the Holidays


I feel like I survived the holidays this year.

From the unusual snow here in the valley to the stomach bug that took each and every one of us down, Christmas snuck up on me and then disappeared without the usual hullabaloo and festive flare. But at least we made it through.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I am so excited to greet the new year with open arms and some fun ideas for the blog. What can you look forward to in 2014 on Adventures in All Things Food & Family?


More great food, more fun products, gardening and even some whole grain grinding for breads and other baked goods as I blog with my WonderMill. I am really excited to share more bread and grain recipes. I even hope to show the grain from growing to table.

Also look for more games, crafts and general family fun. If my family loves it, I want to share it so you can enjoy it, too. Now that I am not as locked down to the nursing chair I hope to indulge my creative side more. From knitting and fiber arts to more Silhouette fun.


 I am already planning out this Spring's garden and have more great ideas for bringing the farm to you. I will be trying to keep it fresh, seasonal and always an adventure.

This week I am trying to organize and cut through the clutter we amassed in 2013. I have some posts lined up but am still enjoying a little blog-cation with my family. Family time always reenergizes me for creative pursuits.

What do you want to see in 2014? 

I hope you will come and join me for all the fun.
e9438d2f7e1785a0b4271c54520c2446b1c004d7422addaa82
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!