Thursday, February 20, 2014

Friday Frenzy (2/21) Everything is Awesome!

Anyone else see The LEGO Movie this past week? Yes, I am still buzzing from the feel good movie, but really I am excited to see all the things everyone was up to last week. So many great idea - awesome even, were posted last week. 

I am feeling a little Spring Fever right now. The first daffodils have popped up and are blooming in my yard. It makes me think of warmer days and baking. Not sure why baking comes up, but I do love to bake. Maybe it is my subconcious way of making my kitchen just a bit warmer. 

So, let's see what you made. Share your recipes and crafts below. ....everything is AWESOME!

friday food frenzy
Close to Home ,Mostly Food and Crafts and  Adventures in All Things Food. welcome you to FRIDAY  FRENZY where we come share your best food recipes as well as you Craft projects.  You will have a chance to have your project or recipe showcased on all three blogs.  We are all looking for a little inspiration in the kitchen and the craft room! Outside of following the hostesses, we just love for you to link up an amazing recipe or craft project you want to show off.  Each week we will feature up to three of the mostly viewed links,  be sure to stick around and click on your favorite recipes. The featured recipe will also be pinned on our Friday  Frenzy Pinterest Board. Be sure to tell your friends we are showcasing your talents this Friday and to join the party. 

 Please visit the three posts in the linky that are listed as HOST.  Also it would be great if you visited at least two links.  We all really appreciate your visits.

Featured Links from last week.

Our first featured link from last week is from Sew Crafty Angel, I love how she turned a dishtowel into an apron. So clever.
 

Our next feature from last week's link up are these Chewy Chocolate Chip Kit Kat Cookies from The Rebel Chick.  


Our final feature are these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars from Gina's Italian Kitchen.  Yummy and decadent. 

chocolate Chip Cheesecake bars recipe

Everything looked amazing, thanks again for linking up your Craft Ideas and Recipes.  No matter what you created last week  we would love for you to share them today. 
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!