Monday, April 7, 2014

More Nature Valley Options for On the Go!

Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op. All opinions and experiences are my own.


I enjoy variety, so having a few different, but fast and easy, breakfast options is important to me.

I want to stick with smarter choices, but I also don't want to skip my morning meal. Decisions, decisions! So learning that there were some new Nature Valley products on the shelves, I knew I had to try them out for myself. You can find all three products at a great savings at your local Target right now.

I already am a fan of Nature Valley granola bars, so it was worth a try.


Granola is one of my morning favorites. A little bit of oat and crunch in my morning bowl helps to make me feel complete. The Nature Valley Protein Crunchy Granola has 10 grams of protein per serving and makes for an easy and delicious fruit  and yogurt parfait.

I like to use vanilla or maple yogurt and pair it with rotating fruit favorites like blueberries, strawberries or banana slices. Then I top my parfait with granola for a little crunch and added texture.

This new product is also just fun to munch by the handful, or mixed in with some nuts and dried fruit for an easy breakfast trail mix.


The Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits were great with a bit of almond butter smeared on top and then loaded with banana slices. They are also great for eating plain while waiting for my son's bus in the morning.

And then there are the Nature Valley Greek Yogurt Protein Bars which fit perfectly in the side pocket of my purse. I love the yogurt coating on the outside. These are a real treat to eat out when I am too busy to eat breakfast at home.

I tried the Strawberry version, but keep your eyes peeled for the Mixed Berry as well.



So, from granola to biscuits and bars, Nature Valley has presented 3 new ways to keep my on the go lifestyle, going!

You can stay connected with Nature Valley on Facebook to stay up on new products and promotions.

Have your tried any of the #NewNatureValley products? Which would you try first?


Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!