Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Creating with the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection

I received free a sample and promotional information about the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection of paper crafting products. All opinions and experiences are my own.  #Spellbinders



I love a chance to try out a new line of crating products and this time I was sent an assortment of products from the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection. I was sent die cuts, paper, a stamping set as well as suggestions for how to use the products.

This is a fabulous collection for the paper crafter like myself who has a few items, but not enough to really make anything from scratch yet. The suggested card for the products above, for example, was adorable, but I decided to add another layer of paper and cut the edges for a more scrappy look.

I am pleased with how my little party hat card turned out! 

The hat is a pre-cut piece that would also make a darling little paper waffle cone for party treats.



Okay, don't laugh... this was the first re-stickable stamping kit I have used. I went right out and got myself a set of clear acrylic blocks. You need to put them on a solid stamping surface to use them. But afterwards, they store fabulously flat when re-stuck to their sheet and returned to the sleeve. Brilliant? Right? This really helps with the space issue I have with paper crafts.

Sorry Mom. Your drawers and bins of wooden stamps are dated now.

The font was cute and there are lots of choices for great cards and notes. I hope to use them with some embossing powder soon.


This line contains a little bit of everything. One part whimsy, one part vibrant, this collection is one I want to spend more time playing around with. The collection was designed by Richard Garay and all the bright colors and fun items are meant to be used together in an infinate number of combinations. Of course when you start adding in things from your own personal stash as well... well... that is when genius happens!

Crafting with a safety net? Sure. Why not. Having a well thought out line of paper products at your finger tips just saves time.

What would you make with the Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection?

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!