Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Have You Joined in the Fun? Come Connect with Beamly.



Gone are the days of random channel surfing. Now you can have everything you ever wanted right at your fingertips. Your favorite shows are now social experiences and fellow TV Junkies are sharing and discovering more about their favorite shows on Beamly.

I don't have the same taste in TV shows as my husband, or even my kids. One of my current favorites is Master Chef, Monday nights on FOX. Headed by Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot as the panel of judges, home cook contestants face new challenges weekly.

It is now down to only 13, and the pressure in the kitchen seems to keep rising. Not only am I loving the show, but I can dish about my favorite contenders, the drama and the food with fellow fans on Beamly. It is a little like having a crew of buddies over each week to watch with me. We chat in the room during the episode and then can leave questions, clips and info all during the week to build up excitement for the next installment.



If you are a fan of Master Chef, Orange is the New Black, Suits or a whole host of other great shows on this Summer, come follow me and see how much fun it can be to talk about those emotional highs and lows of our favorite programs. Come connect via the App, the web, in real time or whenever you get to TiVo. I'll be waiting.


What are you watching?

Beamly is THE 24/7 social and content network for TV and TV fans. Join me today in TV conversations and get the latest juice and gossip about your favorite shows!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Beamly. The opinions and text are all mine.

Andrea
Pin It

No comments: