Sunday, September 7, 2014

Herdez Cocina Mexicana Frozen Bowls

Thank you to the makers of the HERDEZ® Brand for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try the Herdez Cocina Mexicana Frozen Bowls! All opinions and experiences are my own. #HerdezFrozenBowls



I love how everyone has asked me what I am doing with all my free time now that my two oldest children are in school.

Hold on, what free time???

Despite sending them off on the bus each morning, my "free time" has all but evaporated as I spend all my time getting two little people ready for school each morning. There are breakfasts to be made, personal hygiene to be checked on (a Kindergarten and First grader are often in too big of a hurry to brush hair and teeth!), then each child to be walked down to the bus stop at their appointed time. My daughter is in Kindergarten which means a half day and mid-morning drop-off.

Yeah, that means I trek down to the bust stop 3 times a day.

Her stop is just before lunch, so I race home to have lunch ready for my husband and baby. That means lunch is now a quick affair. Luckily, HERDEZ® Cocina Mexicana Frozen Bowls give me a fast and easy option.


There are many Mexican food favorites like Beef Barbacoa and Huevos Rancheros available in the freezer section of the grocery store. I grabbed our Herdez frozen bowls in my local Walmart.

I am a huge fan of Huevos Rancheros but rarely have time to go to all that work. This gave me a chance to grab, microwave and finish lunch in time to move on with my day. And the Beef Barbacoa bowl was just as simple, and yummy!


If your lunch and dinner time are as hectic as mine are, you might want to try out these easy and authentic frozen lunch meals and have a few ready to go in your freezer.

HERDEZ® Cocina Mexicana Frozen Bowls come in 10 delicious flavors, and the top three favorites include Beef Barbacoa, Carnitas w/ Charro Beans & Pork Chile Verde. I can totally understand why the Beef Barbacoa Bowls sell so well! It was tender and flavorful.


Want to check out these HERDEZ® Cocina Mexicana Frozen Bowls for yourself? Go ahead and download the coupon for $1.00 off!



Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!