Thursday, February 26, 2015

You Will Flip for Purex® PowerShot Detergent

Disclaimer - I received sample laundry detergent and coupons to try from Purex as part of the Purex Insiders Program. All experiences and opinions are my own and were not influenced by the product I received. 


Every get tired of scooping?

I know it is a simple thing, but seems like more often than not I am startled by a crash, a yell, a cry mid scoop. Somehow things get messier in my laundry room than intended and well, detergent gets spilled wasted... or worse, over scooped.

I do 3+ loads of laundry with a farm based family of 5 so I don't like to waste detergent. I also do a whole lotta scooping.


I think Purex must have heard my wishes and they are turning their detergent upside down.

Well, literally.

The new Purex® PowerShot Detergent doesn't come with the standard scoop... or measuring cap... You just flip and pour the perfect amount. Yeah, every. time. Auto dosing takes one more step out of my day and with little laundry helpers on the horizon, I love a chance to cut down on the waste.


Super concentrated, using it is easy...

Just Flip. Dose, Done.

And how did it work? Well, besides being super easy and "no scoop necessary", it held up well to our touch dirt, grease and general kid grime and food stains. Yeah, Purex takes good care of our clothing.


I enjoyed it so much, I had to share this product with friends. a big thank you to Purex for sharing coupons.

Grab a coupon! 

Be sure to enter the NEW Purex® PowerShot™ Detergent Sweepstakes
  • Three grand prize winners will receive a Whirlpool® Washer & Dryer set
  • 300 runner-up winners will get a free bottle of NEW Purex® PowerShot™ Detergent
  • Also receive a $1.00 off coupon emailed to you when Purex® PowerShot™ Detergent is available at your favorite retailer. Yeah, it is that new! 
Enter Today! (Sweepstakes ends 3/31/2015)

Good luck
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!