Friday, March 20, 2015

Hope to See You at SoFabUOTR Seattle!

I am writing this post as a member of the Social Fabric community. I received a grant and ticket to SoFabUOTR in exchange for sharing my experience. All opinions & experiences are my own. 


I really enjoy working with Social Fabric. I haven't been a part of other networks or communities that encourage, educate and promote their bloggers like this they do. I really do owe a lot to this supportive community.

If you have followed my blog for a while, you have probably noticed that I have better photos in my posts, I've worked with some amazing brands and have had a chance to share our lives with you. All of this has been encouraged by Social Fabric and the bloggers I have met there.

But until now, I haven't had a chance to attend a blogging conference. Babies, busy schedules and life have prevented me from taking that next step.

So I am over the moon to say, SoFabU isn't just putting on one conference this year, but instead SoFabU is hitting the road and traveling across the country to connect bloggers to brands, bloggers to new ideas, and bloggers to ...well, other amazing bloggers.

I will be heading up north to meet all my blogging buddies in Seattle next month! 


SoFabU On the Road Seattle  
April 18th at the Crown Plaza 

Check out all the details for Seattle, or see which other cities SoFabU will be stopping in - http://ontheroad.socialfabric.us/



I will be tweeting out photos and posting on Instagram during the day, but will be back here to share highlights when I return.

Follow the fun with hashtag #SoFabUOTR


Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!