Friday, May 1, 2015

Dial Kids and Dial Baby - 2 New Ways to Keep Kids Clean

The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Baby Body + Hair Wash and Dial Kids Foaming Hand Soap in exchange for a product review. All opinions and experiences are my own.


This time of year there are a lot of messy dirty hands, faces and things stuck in the kids' hair. It is Spring and after a Winter of being cooped up inside, the kids are up for exploring the backyard, climbing some trees and digging up anything they can.

Okay, it doesn't help that I buy the kids shovels and the two oldest got metal detectors for Christmas. I am partly to blame, for sure.

But all that dirty fun means it is important that they hit the sink to wash up and also make regular visits to the bathtub to catch that dirt behind their ears and tangles in their hair. So I am excited to tell you a little about the New Dial Baby Body + Hair Wash and Dial Kids Foaming Hand Wash.



As a Mom, I feel like I am in a constant battle to get my kids to wash their hands. I am often told, "I did already!"... even though clearly their hands haven't been scrubbed well. Recently I started buying my kids their own foaming hand wash and noticed their whining wasn't quite so bad. The Dial Foaming Hand Wash isn't a bright color, no staining drips on the counter tops, but does have a fun scent (watermelon) that my kids love.

My daughter is a big fan and declared this her new favorite. She isn't old enough to wear perfume or deodorant, but washing her hands with this yummy watermelon Dial foaming hand wash makes her feel like she has her own "fragrance".

I just love that she is happy to wash her hands more often.


As for the Dial Gentle baby body wash, this was perfect for all my kids. My daughter hates the sting of suds in her eyes still, and I have even caught my oldest son using this because it is so mild.

But, I love that it is perfectly gentle on my toddler's sensitive skin.

Both Dial products were developed with Pediatric Dermatologists, are hypoallergenic and have no added parabens or artificial dyes! Yay!

Overall, these have both been a nice addition to our bathroom and have been great new products for the whole family.

Have you tried either of these products yet? Which one would you like to try?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!