Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Preparing for a Crafting Summer


As the weather turns warmer my kids have been begging to go outside more. As a child, some of my fondest memories were of playing in the backyard. One particular house we lived in was full of fruiting bushes, trees and other edible plants.

It has always been my wish to recreate that for my children.

So we have started project "Backyard". I am hoping that the project will last the full Summer long and continue to be a work in progress for my children. Not only do I want to work on our list of edible backyard treats, but I am also adding a tea bush and want my kids to help me with a few projects and crafts for our garden and the yard in general.


I am really excited to help my kids create their own stepping stones for our garden. Paint and create some bird houses, as well as work on planting our yard and garden.

Do you have any favorite Summer crafts? What projects do you suggest we tackle this Summer?
Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!