Thursday, July 23, 2015

BCBGMAXAZRIA for a MAGNUM Belgian Chocolate Wrap

I was sent a sample and information from Magnum Ice Cream. All opinions and experiences are my own. #MAGNUMeffect



Have you ever wished you could wear your favorite scent?

If you love chocolate, like me, the idea of scented chocolate clothing seems like a dream come true. Decadent, rich and smooth is not what I would use to describe my clothes, but all would describe high-quality Belgian Chocolate. Who would have guessed that wearing your beloved chocolate wouldn't be messy...


I was recently sent a BCBGMAXAZRIA for a MAGNUM Belgian Chocolate Wrap. Yes! You heard that right... it smells like my favorite Belgium Chocolate ice cream! 

It uses new oNotes scent technology and pushes fashion beyond sight and touch and incorporates scent – one of our most powerful senses – into the design.



At the bottom of the wrap you can see the oChips. They slip into the eyelits of the scarf and then can be replaced in their tin when not worn so the scent will last longer.  They can also be replaced when the aroma fades.




Want you own chocolate wrap? As part of National Ice Cream Month these unqiue wraps will be available nationwide July 23-26 as a gift with purchase of $300+ of full price items in select BCBGMAXAZRIA LA stores and online at bcbg.com (while supplies last).

For more informaition about Magnum Ice Cream and the other amazing products they offer, visit http://www.magnumicecreamus.com/

Andrea
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!