Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fuzzy & Friendly Hats - Buddytops!


I love cute! It really is my favorite part of having children... oh yeah, and the unconditional love I feel for them! But, between the late night feedings, sleepless nights and tantrums being able to enjoy the cuteness of baby and toddler stuff, well... it helps me get through sometimes. I am an "ear" fan. What is that? Well, I am a fan of any clothing... sweaters, hats, sweatshirts etc. that have ears on them. And yes, I also go hog wild for the knit fruit hats. Someday I plan on knitting my son the chicken hat I saw online a few years back. But, that is another post. That brings us to this winter and the yearly quest to find the perfect hat for my new baby and toddler. My husband is always concerned about warmth and I always hope we can find one that is also cute.

I was so excited when I saw these BuddyTops over at Blogger Mommies and Annies Home. They definitely qualify as being cute. So many different styles to choose from I would have a difficult time choosing just one. I really love the two tigers and the wolf. (We already ordered the Panda, but don't let my son know!) I would love to use one of these for a Halloween costume next year, and I bet they will be dress-up favorites all year long.

So I know if you take a look at the website, you will want your own BuddyTops for the little people in your life. If you want to enter for either of these contests, either click on the links above or the buttons below or on my giveaway blogs listing to the right. Good luck! These will definitely bring a little cute into your life, too!

Blogger Mommies

This one ends today, so hurry and get your entry in! Good odds as they are going to pick 2 lucky winners.

Shop Annies (sorry, I can't seem to grab her adorable button today... but just click on the link) ENTER HERE has her contest running until January 8th, so many opportunities to enter!

So, there are two great sites and 3 chances to win your very own Buddytop. And while you are there, be sure to look around and enter some of the other great giveaways currently running. Is it your lucky day?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!