Thursday, February 11, 2010

A dream is...

...A dream is a wish your heart makes...

Well, Cinderella & I have something in common. My dream is to find a place for my growing family. I love where we live for several reasons...though most are that it is better than the last place we lived. I have enjoyed being in a safe, clean environment for raising my first baby. I loved the neighborhood for our walks in the mornings. And garage sales? Well, this place is fabulous.

But, we are growing. Saddly, my son needs a place to run and play. We currently have rocks and no room. Cozy? Yes. Realistic? Maybe not anymore. So I guess we will begin the search for a new place that fits our current needs. Nothing fancy, but I need some grass beneath our feet.

So, keep us in your thoughts as we begin this process. I hate moving. I would love to find a lovely house and plop myself down for the next 50 years. I am open to possibilities and may even make an Oprah style vision board. Okay,... maybe not.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!