Thursday, April 15, 2010

Aloha Friday - #10




Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What is your favorite condiment?

With the sun starting to peak out and the days getting longer, I am really itching for a BBQ in the backyard. Which brings me to my totally random question of the week... what condiment could you not be without? This might sound gross... but for me it would be mayo. I think my DH would say honey mustard. What about you?

Okay, if you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

16 comments:

  1. My husband loves mayo, too. My son is a ketchup addict and eats it on anything. Seriously, anything. :) Me? I love Heinz 57 sauce. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have to be ketchup, I never use anything else,lol.
    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a hard one for me!! It depends on the food, if I to pick it would be Ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ketchup for me too! A burger is not complete without ketchup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. condiments as in what we put on the steaks it's a mix of condiments actually that my husband makes(so i have no clue what's in it:).. but as for what goes with the steaks i say Barbecue Sauce and we have a sauce here that is called Zigeuner Sauce(from Knorr) and it goes awesome with pork steaks:) Also we never forget corn and fresh salads whenever we BBQ-ing:)
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ketchup because it is so versatile and can be used to make other things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ketchup - especially for my kids - they love it. I can't keep enough in the house - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A1 sauce - I could turn it up and drink it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a big fan of condiments...I made a deal with myself when I was 21 to not put anything on anything ever again. Almost anything you put on something else is full of fat...so after doing that I don't put much on anything anymore. I do like dijon mustard though.
    www.twin-spiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ketchup!!! couldn't live without it!Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know i am pretty late for this..but i would have to say a mix up between ketchup and mayo!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!