Thursday, April 15, 2010

Aloha Friday - #10




Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What is your favorite condiment?

With the sun starting to peak out and the days getting longer, I am really itching for a BBQ in the backyard. Which brings me to my totally random question of the week... what condiment could you not be without? This might sound gross... but for me it would be mayo. I think my DH would say honey mustard. What about you?

Okay, if you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It