Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party - hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by my little part of the blogisphere. The party is just getting started here on Friday 4/9 and there is a fabulous looking list of prizes! I have my wishlist at the end of this post.

So, I am supposed to introduce myself and I will try really hard to keep it brief.

My name is Andrea and this is my adventure in all things food. I have always loved to bake, cook or just plain create edible delights. I dreamed of someday passing on all of that to my kiddos.

Fast forward to present day and I have 2 gorgeous kiddos (boy do they keep me busy!) who were diagnosed with PKU. This has made food (my love!) a real challenge. It also necessitated me staying home to care for them. So, now I am a SAHM with a computer and a blog. Look out! Now more than ever I am trying to make it all as healthy and fresh as I can. So, from my garden through the kitchen and to the table, it is all an adventure.

Of course with kids comes stuff. No matter how you go about it, they need stuff. Believe me, I have stuff coming out my ears here. This was made painfully obvious during our recent move to a new house out of town. So besides cooking and eating my way through the day, we talk about stuff. I love to try new things and also read other blogs about the great stuff they have found.

I hope you will like your visit and will take a moment to look through some past pics from Wordless Wed. or even just my recent musings.

I would love to win:
#
16 – A custom-made tutu for a baby or little girl. This can be made in any color combination you like (classic pink or your favorite team colors). Tutus made by Sweet Patootie’s are the fluffiest little girl tutus you’ll find – like a REAL ballerina’s tutu! Great for costumes OR everyday play!
#1 – Win a $150 shopping spree at Pedal Cars and Retro Collectibles.
#5 – Baking Magic for Kids mini-cupcake kit for two winners. This kit contains 12 gourmet mini-cupcakes, unfrosted, with an assortment of frostings and decorations.

And if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference): #63, 71, 3,15, 33, 32, 31, 83, 87, 98, 19, 18, 22, 37, 36, 73, 74, 9, from the US only list. or USC #60... I love edibles or I have 2 small kiddos age 2 & under.


Okay, now lets all par-tay!!!

Pin It