Friday, April 9, 2010

Aloha Friday - #9




Aloha Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Can you believe we made it to Friday? We survived the week, so to celebrate let's sit back and relax. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...

What did your family eat for Easter?

This year due to the move, we didn't do anything special for Easter in the way of food. I realized too late that I couldn't even find my mixing bowls, so even though my Jell-o mold was handy and all I didn't make the traditional Jell-o eggs. Silly? Yes, but tradition is tradition. Oh, and the Jell-o and cool whip are pretty PKU friendly, so double bonus! My MIL was kind enough to remind me that my 2 year old wouldn't know the difference and I could make them another day. We were just wiped out from all that moving. I still have so much to do!

Don't worry... we did a little Easter egg hunt here at the new house, so my son wasn't deprived!

Okay, if you want more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Me & hubby had Ham,stuffing and some rolls. When its the two of us, it is simple.
    www.thesocialfrog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, DH, DD and I went to Bob Evans for breakfast then to DH's sisters for ham, mashed potatoes and corn casserole. Then off to my mom and dad's for a great dinner of Ham with a spicy chipotle glaze, homemade scalloped potatoes, green beans and razzleberry pie. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny- I can't even remember now.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/supermom-kate-hit-rut/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had homegrown pork ribs for dinner... I can't remember what else we served with it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had ham, potatoes, corn, rolls, several cassaroles, etc. It was delicious!
    Happy Friday!
    www.twin-spiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Easter we went to Canes restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!