Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Foster Farms West Coast Chicken Cooking Contest

I love Foster Farms' Chicken. It is always the my first choice when I buy chicken, and I think their commercials on tv are very funny. So I was very excited when I was contacted to help spread the word about this upcoming contest:

CALLING ALL CHICKEN CHEFS: FOSTER FARMS ANNOUNCES FIRST-EVER WEST COAST CHICKEN COOKING CONTEST

Contest features Grand Prize of $10,000 and one-year supply of fresh Foster Farms chicken

Now, doesn't that sound good? I know I am thinking about what recipe I will submit. Maybe I should post a few possibilities here. I am impressed with Foster Farms for putting on this contest.

“As a longstanding West Coast brand devoted to the fresh, natural foods of our region, we want to encourage consumers in our area to celebrate local tastes and flavors with chicken as the centerpiece,” said Ira Brill, Director of Marketing and Advertising Services for Foster Farms. “Fresh chicken continues to be a nutritious, affordable mealtime staple on which consumers rely and they’re always looking for new ways to enjoy it. With the Foster Farms West Coast Chicken Cooking Contest, we’re hoping to inspire new ways to prepare locally-grown chicken.”

So, get cooking. Maybe you have the chicken recipe worth $10,000 dollars. This contest is open to residents 18 years and older of Oregon, Washington & California. The Oregon semifinals will be at the end of this summer.

For complete contest rules, please visit www.fosterfarms.com/cookingcontest. Entries can be submitted online at www.fosterfarms.com/cookingcontest, by e-mail at cookingcontest@fosterfarms.com or by mail to Foster Farms, Cooking Contest, P.O. Box 306, Livingston, CA 95334.

*I was not compensated in any way for this post. I am only posting information sent to me in a PR request.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!