Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Toddler Tuesdays - Boy Meets Bird

Welcome to another Toddler Tuesday, a celebration on the ups, downs & the creative side of having a toddler. At the bottom of the post you will find a link to the Toddler Tuesday Linky at Minnesota Mama's Must Haves.

Our chickens are getting big, but still a lot of fun. My toddler helps me care for them and he looks forward to it everyday. ...always a nice reminder that his "chickies need fresh waa".



We just finished building their outdoor coop and now they are easier to interact with.



Here Boy meets bird.


And well, bird decides to go elsewhere.


Do your toddlers have responsibilities? Do they have simple chores or a pet to care for? Link up for more fun at Minnesota Mama's.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute. My daughter loves birds so she'd go crazy for that!

    Thanks for linking up to Toddler Tuesday!

    -Sarah
    www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so cute! I love the pictures and that's fun you have chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of chickens do you have? Of all the ones we've had, I love the americaunas (they lay the easter eggs!)

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!