Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Reading with VReader

So, you have seen ... or at least heard of ... the kindle. I am still keeping my eye on the dropping prices, someday I will add one to my diaper bag. But, VTechKids.com was great enough to include their own version for kids. Called a V.Reader, it allows kids to download or buy cartridges for books that are interactive. This sounds like just the thing for my tech loving little boy!

You can buy this little beauties at Target, or fromAnd if you are feeling lucky, you can enter to win your very own V.Reader at A Mom's Balancing Act. Giveaway ends July 23rd - yeah, a short one!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!