Thursday, December 16, 2010

Applying for Mamavation Mom - Campaign 7

...and with a deep breath, I want to announce that I am applying to be a Mamavation Mom for campaign 7. Yikes! What does this mean? It means that I want to put myself into bookieboo and several other professionals' capable hands to work on some serious weight loss. Cause we can all use a little help from our friends...

Here is my video application:


Here are the dates for this campaign:

Applications: December 15th to January 5th
Voting: January 10th to January 17th
Mamavation Moms announced at Mamavation Launch Party: January 17th from 5-7pm PST/8-10pm EST
Campaign #7: January 17th to March 4th


In order to become a Mamavation Mom I need the support of my family, friends and followers. If you wouldn't mind sending out a tweet to show your support,

Hey @bookieboo! I want @notimeMom to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support! http://bit.ly/zqUxa

Or, let her know on facebook that you support me. Just post on the Mamavation Facebook Fan page      why I would be your choice.

Any support would be appreciated. I am nervous about applying for this. I think the added help and guidance could really be the added push I need. I also look forward to sharing some great food tips and recipes with the Sistahood. Wouldn't you love some new dinner ideas? Thank you so much for any help.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I watched your video. You are very well spoken!! I will tweet for you later when I get a chance.

    Holly
    www.hollyatnaptime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda funny... but the best deal this season has been entering giveaways : ) I have won 7 or 8. Thanks for stopping by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's
    ~Melissa
    http://www.mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com
    http://www.twitter.com/MSRheinlander
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keeping-Up-With-The-Rheinlanders/14249825580287

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bike track sounds amazing! I love your application video. When I watch you, I feel like I've known you all my life. Your kids are ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!