Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aloha Friday #43


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...




 
What is the best deal you found this Season?

Yes, I have to agree... it is an insane deal when the regular price is the same as the sale price! Lol. Sadly, this was not the only sign like this in our little department store. It is a small town, but not that small. But, really, have you snagged any good deals lately?


If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!

Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Actually I got these pull over felt sweaters for men at Walmart for $3 ea. I went to make sure to see if my eyes weren't deceiving me, and they weren't I went back and bought four more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sign cracked me up! I did get a great deal this year on Cyber Monday - my new laptop for $300 less than the regular price, $500 less than the direct from manufacturer price. :)

    Aloha: Wrapping Presents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started shopping, so no deals for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sign cracked me up. I bet if I hadn't been tipped off, I would have thought it was a "deal" Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received an amazing coupon from Sears for my B-day. I went to get some K-Cups for my Keurig machine using it. The K-Cups were already on sale. Add in my coupon and I got over 50 of them for under $20!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby buys the presents.
    I don't know if he has snagged a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. um, I don't know. I haven't really been paying attention

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL That is crazy but I always figured they did that. Just up the regular price and advertise the previous price as sale.

    I got an awesome sale the other day. I had to buy a warm jacket for D and so I kept praying I'd find a good one and I did! I got a nice one that was for $70 for $20. I almost fainted! I could kiss JCPenny!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks you guys are great shoppers!

    BTW... in case you didn't notice, the Regular Price and Sale price were the same! Both $10. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That IS insane! We bought a remote start for the car that has keyless entry for $50.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure if I found any great deals but I did watch the ads.

    I bought a refurbished Ipod touch for me and saved about $75 from what they retail for. Our techy neighbor told me about them and they have the same warranty since I purchased it directly from Apple...yay me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the same price as the sale..
    TICKS ME OFF...
    to the point that I will not buy it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!