Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Guest Post for Mamavation Contender is Up!


I am excited that Shelley, from Slightly off Kilter, has asked all the Mamavation Mom applicants to guest post on her blog. She is now a Mamavation Mom alum herself and had a successful journey in campaign 6. I am still in the race, and wanting it so bad I can taste it. Only a few days left until finalists will be announced.

Take a peak and remember that I still need help tweeting. I would be ever so grateful if you would tweet:

Hey @bookieboo! I want @notimeMom to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support! http://bit.ly/zqUxa
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. Wonderful photos, wonderful story. So glad you could be there.
    Scarves Scarves

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!