Everyone’s a Critic :30 Commercial
Let Movies on Demand help you catch up and get ready for award season this year. Before the awards on February 27th, many of the nominees will be available with Movies on Demand (MOD). Catch titles such as:
- The Social Network
- Toy Story 3
- The Kids Are All Right
- Winter's Bone
- How to Train Your Dragon
- The Town
- Also catch two different selections of nominated short films
You will want to connect with Movies on Demand on their Facebook Page and catch their current "How Many Have You Seen" poll. Movies on Demand on Cable just launched this brand new Facebook app which lets you keep track of all the nominated flicks you've seen - and which ones you still need to catch! You could even win big with a 3D HDTV for you picking out all the nominees you've watched. Just "Like" their Facebook page and check out the app. http://www.facebook.com/
I have a $25 Movies on Demand Gift Card to give away to one lucky reader.
Mandatory Entry is easy! Subscribe to this blog via email. Be sure to confirm your subscription in your email for this to count. I will verify all entries.
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment letting me know after you do the mandatory entry mentioned above:
- Follow via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Try out the "How Many Have You Seen?" App and list one movie you still need to watch
- Who is your favorite Oscar nominee? (movie or actor)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. (1 entry per comment)
- Follow me on twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (limit 2 tweets a day) Be sure to leave the tweet URL in your comment. (1 entry/tweet) Feel free to use:
* Disclaimer - Open to the US only. This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was compensated for my participation and time investment involved with this campaign. Thoughts are my own. Giveaway ends 3/10. Winner will be drawn using random.org and will have 48 hours to reply with their shipping information.