As a busy Mom, I get a chance to pamper myself at a spa... well, once in a blue moon. So I am always looking for home treatments for those rare times when I can get a "me moment". After many months of simple ponytails, my neglected tresses are dying for some help. I was more than happy to review Tropical Traditions
I just love the smell of coconut and being able to rub it all over in my hair sounds like a dream come true. Coconut hair treatments have been used for years in both India and the Philippines and this treatment is made especially for use on hair. I have curly, or rather frizzy hair. It dries out easily and I try to do deep conditioning treatments when I have time. I first tried this as a hair conditioner, applying it after I shampooed. Although my hair was soft and shiny, it was hard to rinse out and left my hair a little weighed down.
The next time I tried it, I used it sparingly a half hour before my shower. I wrapped my head in a warm towel and then washed it out with my normal hair washing. Of course there was no need to condition afterwards. Bingo! My curly hair was less frizzy, but still had a nice bounce to it. And did I mention that I love the coconut smell?
Would you like to have your own container of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Hair Treatment?
BUY ITPurchase your own Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Hair Treatment on tropicaltraditions.com - 1 pint (16 FL. oz.) - glass jar
Now! - $19.95
- Mandatory Entry Subscribe by email via Feedburner (right hand side) You need to confirm your subscription in your email.
For optional extra entries, do any or all of the following and leave a comment after you complete the mandatory entry above:
- Follow my Blog via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Subscribe to Tropical Traditions' Sales Newsletter (1 entry)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on twitter (@Troptraditions) (1 entry)
- Enter this on a Giveaway Linky & leave a link (5 entries for each Linky!)
- Follow me on Twitter (@notimeMom) & tweet about this giveaway. (2x per day at least 2 hrs apart) Feel free to use:
- Is there another product you would like to try? (Tropical Traditions)
Open to the US. Please leave a separate comment for each entry to get full credit. Giveaway ends on March 12th at 11:59 pm PST. A winner will be chosen via Random.org. and will be emailed. They will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
*Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.