Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aloha Friday #58


Welcome to Friday Everyone! In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. I feel like I am experiencing the calm before the storm of the holiday. Let's sit back, relax and enjoy a little blog hop. No heavy mental lifting today... just one simple little question...


What is Your Favorite Hot Weather Treat?
 
The best part about the hot weather for me is finding ways to cool off! We love snow cones because they are simple and frugal. I will be posting real fruit recipes in the coming months. We also love making our own fruit popsicles as the local fruit ripens. So, what treats help keep you and your family cool?

If you are looking for more Aloha Friday fun, go to An Island Life and check out the other posts on the Linky. Have a great weekend!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Ice cream sandwiches!! I love it when the ice cream starts to melt and everything gets all goey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream, lots of ice cream, I can have 1 liter at one time :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice tea, frozen pops, frozen fruit, frozen juice - and for those 'special' times, banana smoothies with vodka in 'em. ;) Looking forward to your real fruit recipes! :)

    Aloha: Playdates and Sleepovers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream cone! I don't want bowl in the day, but a big cone to lick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love most kinds of ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!